Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
313 Cherokee Ave, Haines City
This beautiful 2 story home is located in a 24 hours guarded community, Calabay Parc at Tower Lake. It offer tile and travertine on the downstairs and hardwood floor upstairs (some photos may show carpet on the 2nd floor but the floor has been replaced to hardwood). It is minutes away from I-4, Lowe's, and shoppings. The HOA maintenance the lawn. The community offers club house with fitness center, fishing pier, and boat ramp. Property is currently used as a vacation rental and sold as-is.
- MLS® #O5862694
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,542
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address313 Cherokee Ave
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionCalabay Parc At Tower Lake
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDavenport Elem
- MiddleBoone Middle
- HighRidge Community Senior High