Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3202 Hunter Pl, Apopka
BIG BEAUTIFUL Home with 2 separate Living Spaces on almost HALF ACRE of LAND!! There’s A LOT of GREAT SPACE in this home! Don’t Miss the Walk thru Video. Enter from the street level with 4 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHS, through DOUBLE ENTRY DOORS from the FRONT PORCH into the GREAT ROOM with WOOD FLOORS and FIREPLACE. UPDATED kitchen with great sink VIEW of the LAKE and BACKYARD, GRANITE counters, Wood Cabinets, and Stainless Steel Appliances. ALL APPLIANCES Including the MAYTAG Washer and Dryer are included. Enjoy GRILLING on the deck as you watch the dogs in the yard and the SUNSET OVER THE LAKE. The MASTER BEDROOM has a breathtaking LAKE VIEW and Private Bath. The Downstairs is also accessible through the garage or backyard and could easily be used as a MOTHER IN LAW SUITE or a GAME ROOM and EXERCISE AREA! The possibilities are endless! The downstairs is over 1000 sq ft of air conditioned/heated space and also has a FULL BATH. There are cabinets and a full size refrigerator that can be used to create a full kitchen. The sliding glass doors open onto a spacious BRICK PAVER PATIO overlooking the FENCED backyard. Enjoy evenings roasting marshmallows by the FIREPIT. There’s plenty of room for gardening or throwing a ball. Side Entry OVERSIZED GARAGE with 12x10 WORKSHOP! AWARD WINNING SEMINOLE COUNTY SCHOOLS! The community playground is just outside your back fence. Great commuting patterns too! Welcome Home!
- MLS® #O5864744
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,595
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Trails, Association Recreation - Owned, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View, Wooded View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Storage
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address3202 Hunter Pl
- SubdivisionFoxwood Ph 1
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High