Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2134 Glen Laurel Dr, Apopka
WELCOME HOME!!! This is a MARVELOUS 4BD/3BA TURN-KEY SINGLE STORY HOME in the sought after WEKIVA RUN GATED community! As you drive on up you can't help but to be captivated by the CURVED PAVERED DRIVEWAY, EXTENDED TWO CAR GARAGE, FRESH EXTERIOR PAINT (2019) and of course the SUPERBLY MAINTAINED LANDSCAPING! Walk through the DOUBLE decorative GLASS FRONT DOORS and prepare to have your breath taken away! Immediately welcomed by the beautiful ARCHWAYS, TILED FLOORS, TRAY CEILING with chandelier and OPEN SIGHT LINES throughout this home! The FORMAL DINING ROOM has an airy flow with the TWO OPEN ARCHED ENTRYWAYS that allow views to other areas of the home as well as the TWO enormous windows that flood in NATURAL LIGHT! At the front of the home and off the formal dining room you will find FRENCH DOORS that provide separation and privacy to the STUDY/DEN which can easily be transformed into a home office, home gym, additional living room or even a guest bedroom! You will certainly appreciate the IMPRESSIVE OPEN CONCEPT main living area, as you begin preparations for the countless entertainment opportunities this home offers! Just off the kitchen is the magnificent FAMILY ROOM space that offers more TILED FLOORING, HIGH CEILINGS, a CEILING FAN and TRIPLE SLIDERS that lead to the back lanai. This home has a KITCHEN that fits any home chefs dreams! Right away you are pulled in by the HERRINGBONE TILED BACKSPLASH and the seemingly ENDLESS SOLID WOOD CABINETRY that provides tons of storage! The cabinet hardware is modern and sleek, the STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES are all updated, RECESSED LIGHTS shows off the stunning GRANITE COUNTERTOPS that surround the kitchen space and of course carries over onto the IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN ISLAND that also features the decorative herringbone tile and two PENDANT LIGHTS that top it off, completely adding to the elegance of this home! Floor to ceiling SOLID WOOD CABINETRY continues into the spacious EAT-IN KITCHEN NOOK, centered by a chandelier and surrounded by windows that give lovely views of the back yard area! The GRAND MASTER BEDROOM SUITE is your very own retreat for relaxation and rest. Including the perfect seating area space With sensational views of the backyard, private door with access to the back lanai, you can easily slip away from the chaos of the day! The STRIKING MASTER BATHROOM EN-SUITE features a TILED SURROUND SOAKER TUB, SEPARATE STANDING SHOWER with GLASS DOOR, STONE COUNTER and SOLID WOOD VANITIES with updated hardware, a ceiling fan and tiled floors. The THREE WAY SPLIT floor plan provides three GENEROUSLY SIZED BEDROOMS and two full bathrooms, all with decorative touches. Step on out to the wonderfully EXTENDED PAVERED LANAI! This space is excellent for gatherings with friends and family, eating delicious food, sharing stories, playing games, laughing and making memories! The back yard has AMAZING LANDSCAPING with a variety of flowers, plants and trees, making this the perfect OUTDOOR OASIS! Wekiva Run is a well established GATED COMMUNITY that provides an awesome community playground, is zoned for TOP RATED SCHOOLS with easy access to FL-429, US-441 and is close to Wekiva Springs State Park, shopping, dining and so much more! Get to the front of the line because this MOVE-IN READY HOME is not going to be available for long, schedule your appointment immediately!
- MLS® #O5865253
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,726
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market3
- Address2134 Glen Laurel Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Run Phase 3-b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High