Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Cypress Run, Haines City
PRICED BELOW APPRAISED VALUE! This fabulous 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in the Sun-Air community and features ceramic tile throughout the home. The spacious master suite offers a walk-in closet, vaulted ceilings, and private bath. Sliding glass doors lead from the master suite to the oversized screen lanai where you can relax and take in the views of nature with no rear neighbors. A well-equipped galley-style kitchen features granite countertops, dishwasher, range, refrigerator, and microwave. Other amenities include a large living room, dining room, and the peace of living outside the city!
- MLS® #P4905195
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,388
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address6 Cypress Run
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionSun-air Country Club Add 04
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market206
Price Change History for 6 Cypress Run, Haines City, FL (MLS® #P4905195)
|Price Reduced||$162,499||$5,001 (2.99%)|
|Price Reduced||$167,500||$1,000 (0.59%)|
|Price Reduced||$168,500||$1,500 (0.88%)|
|Price Increased (from $158,900)||$170,000||$11,100 (6.99%)|