Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
658 Milford St, Davenport
" A MUST SEE", "BRAND NEW ROOF", Great home Close to all, I-4 access, close to shopping, Disney, Right location for all your needs. Freshly painted from Inside/out, home is located in desirable Pine West community. Located 15 minutes to Disneyland. Formal living and dining rooms are spacious and perfect for entertaining guests while the family room is ideal for relaxing. Kitchen is finished with plenty of storage and pantry space. Master suite is split from the guest bedrooms providing privacy and, it has two walk-in closets and great size master bath. Hugh second and third bedrooms with generous closet space, Also, lovely loft that can be used for entertainment or and office. Home also has full size Lanai to enjoy in backyard and plenty of room, with no rear Neighbors this is a perfect paradise to enjoy.
- MLS® #P4905536
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,884
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address658 Milford St
- SubdivisionPines West Ph 03
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33897
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market253
Price Change History for 658 Milford St, Davenport, FL (MLS® #P4905536)
|Price Reduced||$246,990||$3,000 (1.20%)|
|Price Reduced (from $255,990)||$249,990||$6,000 (2.34%)|