Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1015 Corvina Dr, Davenport
Spacious 4 bed, 3 bath pool home in the ever popular community of Tuscan Ridge. Currently used as a highly successful vacation rental, the home is being sold fully furnished and equipped and the open, flowing floorplan features 2 master suites, formal living/dining room combo, family room/kitchen combo, indoor laundry, games room in garage, south facing oversized pool, spa, covered lanai and pool bath access. The home enjoys an elevated position and the pool overlooks a large retention area affording open views and privacy. The community is conveniently located just 4 miles from ChampionsGate, access to I-4 and Posner Park. Whether you are looking for a primary residence, investment property or vacation rental this home will not disappoint. Ask your agent to arrange a viewing today!
- MLS® #P4905718
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,110
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1015 Corvina Dr
- SubdivisionTuscan Ridge
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33897
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market84
Price Change History for 1015 Corvina Dr, Davenport, FL (MLS® #P4905718)
|Price Reduced (from $269,000)||$259,900||$9,100 (3.38%)|