Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1239 Merrimack Dr, Davenport
Location Location Location!!! Extremely nice and clean 4 bedroom 2 bath home in Davenport with new roof. This home features lovely foyer leading to a spacious formal living room and dining room with tray ceilings. Enjoy family gatherings in the kitchen with breakfast bar, closet pantry and loads of cabinets. Family offers flexibility for space. Each of the 3 bedrooms offers walk in closets with ceiling fans. Split Master bedroom boasts Tray ceilings, huge walk in closet and a sliding glass door to the screened lanai. Master bath enjoy soaking baths in your garden tub, or glassed walk in shower. Double vanities. All of this situated on a larger 3 side fenced back yard. Room for swings, BBQ's or even a pool. When looking it should stop Here. Priced to move into today. Nothing needed but YOU!!!
- MLS® #P4906539
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,349
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address1239 Merrimack Dr
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market146
Price Change History for 1239 Merrimack Dr, Davenport, FL (MLS® #P4906539)
|Price Increased||$260,000||$5,000 (1.96%)|
|Price Reduced||$255,000||$5,000 (1.92%)|
|Price Reduced||$260,000||$4,900 (1.85%)|
|Price Reduced (from $269,900)||$264,900||$5,000 (1.85%)|