Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
436 S 14th St, Haines City
Check out this Authentic and Well Maintained Built in 1928 Mediterranean Style 3-bedroom 2-bath house on corner lot with arches both inside and out. 9' curved ceilings in the spacious Living and Formal Dining Rooms. Dining room features lovely bay windows. Wrought Ironwork on the outside front of the house. Original Hardwood Floors and Horsehair Plaster throughout. Large Master Bedroom and a functional Kitchen with ample storage space. Screened in Front Patio and a Very Nicely Landscaped Front and Back Yard, Picket Fence in Front Yard, Privacy Fence in Back Yard and a Two Car Driveway with entrance to the back yard.
- MLS® #P4907252
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,547
- Year Built1928
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address436 S 14th St
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionSunset Sub
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market75