Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 Golf Aire Blvd, Haines City
Come and take a look at this spectacularly maintained pool home that looks out over Lake Pierce. When you arrive at the property you are greeted with great curb appeal, large driveway and a double car garage. The home has high ceilings, tile floors for most of the home and an open concept living, dining and great room with wrap around windows in the family room letting a lot of natural light flow through the whole house. The bedrooms are laid out in a split floor plan which gives the Master bedroom a lot of privacy so that you can enjoy your down time and spa like Master bathroom and large walk in closet. The kitchen is open to the breakfast nook and has recently had newer appliances put in and has a solid surface counter top. If you like the FL outdoors then this is ideal as you have a private, screened in pool with a large deck area which faces south and out over Lake Pierce and the canal where you'll always be seeing interesting wildlife. Located in a dead end neighborhood and in a great location to access Orlando and Tampa makes this a great opportunity for any family.
- MLS® #P4907903
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,885
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address202 Golf Aire Blvd
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionNatures Edge Golf Estates
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market51