Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9000 Us Highway 192 #166, Clermont
55+. This is a one bed/one bath home located ON THE CANAL. This home needs TLC but offers newer windows in the Florida room, a great view up the canal, and an oversized lot. Check this out and see how you can make this home your own. ORO is a gated lakefront community and features two heated pools, lighted tennis courts, pickle ball, shuffleboard, par 3 free golf course, and horseshoes. There is a boat ramp so you can bring your own boat and enjoy the water on 175 acre Lake Davenport. The Clubhouse has a library, a lounge where you can play cards or relax, and a large auditorium for community events, Bingo. The HOA fee at $490/quarter ($164/mo) covers water/sewer/basic cable/trash/lawn mowing. NO LOT RENT. Check it out. This home is being sold "as is with right to inspect". No VA/FHA.
- MLS® #P4908259
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage519
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Course, Laundry Facility, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Storage, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewLot - Irregular, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address9000 Us Highway 192 #166
- SubdivisionOutdoor Resorts America
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market22