Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9000 Us Highway 192 #42, Clermont
55+ Community. This house is one of the newest homes in the park. Everything is convienient in this home. The kitchen has a smooth top stove, refrigerator with icemaker, and a double stainless steel sink. Upgraded forever metal roof. Inside stackable washer and dryer. New side deck and entry stairway. You have no rear neighbors and plenty of parking. ORO is a gated lakefront community and features two large heated pools, one heated kiddie pool, children's playground, lighted tennis courts, pickle ball, shuffleboard, par 3 golf course, mini golf fun site, volleyball court, basketball court, bocce ball and horseshoes. There are facilities for all water sports, including a boat ramp. Bring your boat or jet ski and enjoy water skiing and fishing. The clubhouse has a library, lounge where you can play cards or relax, and a large auditorium for community events. The HOA fees at $517/qtr ($173/mo) cover water/sewer/basic cable/trash/lawn moving. Least expensive home in the park! Golf Cart Stays as does Storage Shed (empty).
- MLS® #P4909796
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage396
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeMobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fence Restrictions, Laundry, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Shuffleboard Court, Storage, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Water Access, Waterfront
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorMetal Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address9000 Us Highway 192 #42
- SubdivisionOutdoor Resorts America
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, In M/H Community
- Days on Market68