Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
264 Chicago Ave W, Haines City
CHARMING 3B/2B home that impresses on many levels. ROOF installed 4/2018. Newly painted and ATTRACTIVELY LANDSCAPED with nicely manicured lawn, both front and back. Sizeable .23 acre lot and OVERSIZED 2-CAR GARAGE to park your 350 Truck and more. Step inside to your open living/dining space with wood-like ceramic tile throughout the house. SOARING CEILINGS and FRENCH DOORS & WINDOWS across the back to make this home BRIGHT and INVITING. One reason you’ll want to own this home is the STUNNING KITCHEN. ATTRACTIVE WOOD CABINETRY, PLENTY of COUNTER SPACE. OH AND A LARGE PANTRY! ALL APPLIANCES INCLUDED along with WASHER/DRYER! Spacious master bedroom with direct access to the patio. Contemporary bath with DUAL SINK VANITY. Neutral colors throughout – perfect for any décor! COVERED/SCREENED LANAI – you’ll enjoy the view whether you are relaxing or entertaining. Come quickly to see all that this home has to offer! Call today for your showing appointment.
- MLS® #P4910742
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,577
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address264 Chicago Ave W
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionHidden Lakes
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market28