Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1610 Tench Ct, Kissimmee
Come buy this lot in beautiful Poinciana and build now or whenever you desire. Poinciana is located only minutes from Disney World, Universal, Sea World and other attractions Orlando is famous for. Orlando International Airport is 45 minutes away. Poinciana has its own schools and Valencia College opened its Campus in the fall of 2017. The community has its own hospital, medical offices, shopping centers, Banks, restaurants and other businesses. A new Recreation Center opened in 2016 with pool, gym and scheduled activities for its residents. The Olympic size pool for competitions was opened this Summer of 2017. Enjoy tennis, racquetball, football, soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, parks, dog parks, fitness trails, lakes, fishing and much more. Make this lot yours, come to Poinciana and enjoy the good life.
- MLS® #R4701411
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Use
- UtilitiesCable Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Playground, Pool, Racquetball, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Racquetball
- ViewIn County, Room For Pool, Street Paved
- Days on Market1688
- Address1610 Tench Ct
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionPoinciana Nbrhd 04 Village 07
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code34759
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
Price Change History for 1610 Tench Ct, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #R4701411)
|Price Reduced||$22,999||$1,000 (4.17%)|
|Price Increased||$23,999||$4,000 (20.00%)|
|Price Increased||$19,999||$3,000 (17.65%)|
|Price Increased||$16,999||$999 (6.24%)|
|Price Increased||$16,000||$2,000 (14.29%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Increased||$14,000||$1,000 (7.69%)|
|Price Increased (from $12,000)||$13,000||$1,000 (8.33%)|