Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
732 Del Rio Way, Kissimmee
BEAUTIFUL RESIDENTIAL SINGLE FAMILY LOT, OVERSIZED, fully developed: cable, electricity, water, sewer, paved streets, street lighting. Close to shopping centers, restaurants, schools, Banks, and many other businesses. Poinciana opened a beautiful hospital in 2013 and had to be expanded the following year. There are medical offices, private doctor offices and other medical providers. VALENCIA COLLEGE opened its Poinciana Campus on August 2017. Community has Club House, Recreation Center, community pool, baseball, softball, tennis courts, shuffle board, basketball, football, soccer, racquetball, lakes for fishing, gym, fitness trails, parks and dog parks. The Home Owners Association built an Olympic size swimming pool for competitions that opened this summer of 2017. Disney's Parks are next door to Poinciana. Sea World, Universal and all the other attractions Central Florida is famous for are only minutes away. Come, live and play in Poinciana! Build your dream home now or whenever you are ready. CASH BUYERS ONLY.
- MLS® #S4702426
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Use
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Playground, Pool, Racquetball, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Racquetball
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Room For Pool, Street Paved
- Days on Market2518
- Address732 Del Rio Way
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionPoinciana Nbhd 1 S Vlg 1
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
Price Change History for 732 Del Rio Way, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #S4702426)
|Price Reduced||$26,999||$3,000 (10.00%)|
|Price Increased||$29,999||$2,000 (7.14%)|
|Price Increased||$27,999||$2,000 (7.69%)|
|Price Reduced (from $32,999)||$25,999||$7,000 (21.21%)|