Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2657 Chatham Cir, Kissimmee
This 2 bedroom pool home has a freshly painted interior, ceramic tiled in all the living areas, and new carpet in the bedrooms. Large kitchen has eat in space, closet pantry, and breakfast bar. Living room has sliding glass doors opening to private built in screened pool surrounded by privacy fenced yard. Master bedroom has private bath with shower only; the hall bath has both shower and tub. This is a great starter home, retirement home, or investment property. Community allows short term and long term rentals, giving the opportunity for investment income. In addition, the community features a community pool, tennis courts, and playground. Located just minutes from Walt Disney World, and all the main roads leading to the finest that Central Florida has to offer. Restaurants, medical, entertainment, shopping are all just minutes away. Easy to show!!
- MLS® #S4839514
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,341
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, City Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, PUD, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2657 Chatham Cir
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionChatham Park Ph 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Unfurnished, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market142
Price Change History for 2657 Chatham Cir, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #S4839514)
|Price Reduced (from $185,000)||$175,000||$10,000 (5.41%)|