Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1138 Cypress Pointe Blvd, Davenport
Great well kept home. Approved for short term rental if desired. Only about 15 to 20 minutes from the theme parks and restaurants. This home is fully furnished. The interior walls will be painted soon. Property has a beautiful pool and hot tub which may be heated and enjoyed at any time. The hot tub has jets for added pleasure and they can be turned on using a timer. A perfect place to retreat to at the end of the day. Two of the bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms. The garage is used as a game room but may also be used to garage vehicles since the garage door opens. Seller is motivated and will entertain offers.
- MLS® #S5011217
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,110
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure, Pool Alarm
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1138 Cypress Pointe Blvd
- AreaDavenport / Champions Gate
- SubdivisionCypress Pointe Forest
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33896
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market150
Price Change History for 1138 Cypress Pointe Blvd, Davenport, FL (MLS® #S5011217)
|Price Reduced||$289,500||$9,500 (3.18%)|
|Price Reduced||$299,000||$20,900 (6.53%)|
|Price Reduced (from $330,000)||$319,900||$10,100 (3.06%)|