Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4640 Ross Lanier Ln, Kissimmee
GREAT OPPORTUNITY.....!!!!MOTIVATED SELLER....!!! PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE.....!!! Come to see the spacious two-story home, featuring 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths with 2 car garage. Large open floor plan, living room open to dining area, kitchen, walk-in pantry, inside laundry utility room and ample closet space. This property is in excellent condition and very low HOA fees. Conveniently located close to shopping areas, pharmacies, Poinciana medical center, HWY 538 and minutes away from downtown Kissimmee and Disney. New Refrigerator, Microwave and Garage Opener.
- MLS® #S5014692
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,381
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- # of Garages447
- Garages5+ Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market227
- Address4640 Ross Lanier Ln
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionLittle Creek Ph 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementarySunrise Elementary
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
Price Change History for 4640 Ross Lanier Ln, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #S5014692)
|Price Reduced||$243,000||$6,000 (2.41%)|
|Price Reduced||$249,000||$19,000 (7.09%)|
|Price Reduced (from $274,000)||$268,000||$6,000 (2.19%)|