Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
326 Elderberry Dr, Davenport
Welcome home! Your search ends here with this beautiful, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom pool home. Upon entering you are greeted by a welcoming and spacious living and dining room with fabulous details including soaring ceilings and decorative plant shelves. The chef of the home is certain to be pleased with the Kitchen showcasing solid wood cabinets. Additional Bedrooms are generously sized for family, guests, and just about anything else to fit your needs. Enjoy your very own backyard oasis as you cool off with a dip in the screened pool. Plenty of room for outdoor furniture and a grill area making a perfect setting for entertaining or lounging in the gorgeous Florida weather. You'll find shopping and dining options nearby with quick access to major highways including I-4 allowing for ease in commutes throughout Central FL including some of the most popular attractions and entertainment destinations. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #S5017204
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,896
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market205
- Address326 Elderberry Dr
- SubdivisionFour Corners Ph 01
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33897
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Forestry Stewardship Certified
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLoughman Oaks Elem
- MiddleLake Alfred-Addair Middle
- HighRidge Community Senior High
Price Change History for 326 Elderberry Dr, Davenport, FL (MLS® #S5017204)
|Price Reduced (from $220,000)||$215,000||$5,000 (2.27%)|