Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
344 Bonville Dr, Davenport
Welcome Home! This is a wonderful, very desirable Lennar built Canterbury home. With just under 3000 sq ft, this 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home has 2 large living areas, a kitchen that will please the pickiest of cooks, a large bedroom downstairs and the remaining 4 bedrooms upstairs. Upon entering the bright hallway, the formal dining and living room are on your right. The formal dining room leads into the kitchen with ample cupboards and an island. There is a breakfast bar and large breakfast nook that looks out onto the pool deck. There is also a large family room again with views of the sunny pool deck. There is a good size bedroom downstairs and a full bathroom. Upstairs the large master bedroom is at the back of the house and overlooks the pool deck. There is a large walk in closet and bathroom with garden tub, shower enclosure and twin vanities. The other 3 large bedrooms are bright and spacious. The main bathroom has a shower over tub and corian topped vanity. The extended pool deck has a good size lanai for shade and the pool deck has lots of room for sunloungers and the sparkling swimming pool has also been resurfaced. Recently painted interiors with upgraded furniture and upgraded tile in the bathrooms, new downstairs AC installed June 2019. With stunning west facing deck with wonderful views this one should be seen. The large lanai is a perfect place to unwind in the evening with a glass of wine and marvel at the amazing Florida sunsets.
- MLS® #S5017701
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,949
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesGolf Course, Playground, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address344 Bonville Dr
- SubdivisionHighlands Reserve Ph 06
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33897
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market397