Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3567 Sunset Isles Blvd, Kissimmee
Come check out this Mediterranean 3-way split home situated on a private conservation lot. This super functional open floor plan offers plenty of light, formal living and dinning areas, island kitchen, breakfast bar, breakfast nook and much more! A large bonus room is located up stairs and has a full bathroom. This area could serve as a 5th bedroom or media room. Bellalago offers superb Florida lifestyle amenities including fishing & boating facilities on Lake Toho, 2 Clubhouses with heated pools, water slide, fitness center, tennis courts, basketball courts, jogging trails, a restaurant and more! This community is also 24-hour guard gated. Seller will NOT accept FHA offers.
- MLS® #S5018094
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,340
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address3567 Sunset Isles Blvd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBellalago Ph 2n
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market57
Price Change History for 3567 Sunset Isles Blvd, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #S5018094)
|Price Reduced||$294,000||$14,000 (4.55%)|
|Price Reduced||$308,000||$15,000 (4.64%)|
|Price Reduced (from $339,000)||$323,000||$16,000 (4.72%)|