Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1301 Ernest St, Kissimmee
Motivated Seller! Newly renovated 4 bedroom 2 bath home conveniently located near downtown Kissimmee and walking distance to Osceola High School, shopping and bus service. This home has a new roof and hot water heater and features bamboo and ceramic tile flooring throughout, stainless steel appliances, ceiling fans, and brand new cabinets and stone counter tops in the kitchen and both bathrooms. The master bathroom has a jacuzzi tub with shower and the master bedroom has his and her closets. Located on a corner lot that is enclosed with vinyl fencing and double gates to allow storage for your boat or recreational vehicle. All this and no HOA fee! Don't miss your opportunity to view this fantastic home!
- MLS® #S5018189
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,367
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1301 Ernest St
- AreaKissimmee (Downtown East)
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34741
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market63
Price Change History for 1301 Ernest St, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #S5018189)
|Price Reduced (from $240,000)||$235,000||$5,000 (2.08%)|