Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1830 King James Rd, Kissimmee
Huge Price Drop***Motivated Seller***Priced to Sell*** Have you dreamed about having your morning coffee while watching wildlife on the lake in your backyard? What about Lakefront Sunsets every evening? Maybe even walking out your door to your 250' dock (with electric & dockage for 3 boats ) & fishing in one of the best spots in the country, Goblet's Cove - West Lake Toho? Your fantasy has come true. Home features 100' of True Lakefront, screened back porch with breathtaking views, screened upstairs Master Bedroom porch overlooking lake, boathouse, pole barn, huge storage shed, generator, newer metal roof, hurricane shutters, and much more. This home has a lot of potential with it's unique layout. The almost half acre of land has so much value... it's on a cul de sac, privacy on the right side and panoramic lake views. Stop dreaming. The home of your dreams is right here !
- MLS® #S5018437
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,364
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake/Chain
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address1830 King James Rd
- SubdivisionKings Point
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market118
Price Change History for 1830 King James Rd, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #S5018437)
|Price Reduced||$424,000||$24,960 (5.56%)|
|Price Reduced (from $548,960)||$448,960||$100,000 (18.22%)|