Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
314 Marival Dr, Davenport
NO NEED TO WAIT TO BUILD!!! This Stunning 4 bd/2 bth FULLY FURNISHED home is ready for you to move in. House is full with upgrades like kitchen backslash, tile floors, fans, water softener, screened lanai, fresh paint, life time sun protective blinds and more. Master bedroom featured walk in closet, double sink and walk in shower in bathroom. The home is only 2 years old and it is like brand new!!Open floor plan with center island facing the family room. House comes fully furnished with most furniture less then 1 year old. Including 3 bedroom set, Remote controlled king side adjustable TempurPedic mattress, 3D TV in living room, dining set and more. Laundry room include sink. Property close to Theme Parks, stores, highways and restaurants!! Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #S5018491
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,828
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address314 Marival Dr
- SubdivisionCarlisle Grand
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market104
Price Change History for 314 Marival Dr, Davenport, FL (MLS® #S5018491)
|Price Reduced||$249,900||$11,000 (4.22%)|
|Price Reduced||$260,900||$4,100 (1.55%)|
|Price Reduced (from $280,000)||$265,000||$15,000 (5.36%)|