Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2245 Victoria Dr, Davenport
Fully furnished and beautifully decorated, very modern style! this property offers 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, south facing pool home. No back neighbors for more privacy and full enjoyment of the pool. The Beautiful Community of Providence is guard gated entry with a Country Club Golf 18" holes course. Enjoy the lifestyle with the fabulous Club House with Restaurant, Pools, Fitness Center, Golf Pro-shop store, Tennis Course and much more. Don't miss the opportunity to become the owner of this beautiful home, perfect for your Vacation in the Sunshine State of Florida or for Investment Rental Income Property.
- MLS® #S5018594
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,567
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2245 Victoria Dr
- SubdivisionVictoria Woods At Providence
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market171
Price Change History for 2245 Victoria Dr, Davenport, FL (MLS® #S5018594)
|Price Reduced (from $335,000)||$330,000||$5,000 (1.49%)|