Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2618 Lodi Cir #101, Kissimmee
Great opportunity to own a home just minutes from Walt Disney World. This property gives you the flexibility to use it as your primary residence or vacation home. It could even be an income producing investment since it is zoned for short term rentals. This corner unit house has four bedrooms, a master downstairs and another master and two smaller ones upstairs, and three full bathrooms giving you the capacity to accommodate a large family or a group of individuals who want to share a house. Located close to US 192, in the middle of the best shopping and restaurant area of Kissimmee, but still surrounded by peace and quiet, this village gives you a chance to enjoy it all. You can do your exercise routine in the community center's fitness room. Take a dip in the community pool. Watch your family have fun in the playground's jungle gym. Brake a sweat with a good basketball or tennis game. Or just relax, watching the fountain in the community pond.
- MLS® #S5019044
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,470
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2618 Lodi Cir #101
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionVillas At 07 Dwarfs Lane
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market36
Price Change History for 2618 Lodi Cir #101, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #S5019044)
|Price Reduced (from $199,900)||$194,900||$5,000 (2.50%)|