Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Barrington Dr, Kissimmee
Like a brand new home! 3 bedroom, 2 bath with new roof, new a/c, new kitchen and new appliances! Whole house is tiled for ease of cleaning. Vertical blinds, ceiling fans and much more! Large fenced yard with oversized screen porch. Very close to the new Poinciana Medical facility as well as community pool and fitness. (fee required) Easy access to Poinciana Parkway which takes you right to I4, Disney and all other major highways! Great for snow birds or full time residents. *Reduced for quick sale* Owner says sell!
- MLS® #S5019355
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,266
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Association Recreation - Lease, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address103 Barrington Dr
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionPoinciana Village 01 Neighborhood 03
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market106
Price Change History for 103 Barrington Dr, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #S5019355)
|Price Reduced||$179,900||$5,000 (2.70%)|
|Price Reduced (from $189,900)||$184,900||$5,000 (2.63%)|