Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2910 Sanderling St, Haines City
Searching for a Home to call your own? Look no more! This perfect one-story offers 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom and a two car garage! From the moment you set your eyes on this beauty, you will fall in love with all it has to offer! The luxurious kitchen features new cabinets and a walk-in pantry with plenty of space for storage. As they say, the kitchen is the heart of the home! This beautiful property offers a wonderful open space great for entertaining and to create unforgettable memories. You will be amazed as you enter into the cozy and private master bedroom with its elegant high ceilings, carpet and amazing walk-in closet. Not to mention the bonus room which can also be converted into a media room or even a guest bedroom! You do not want to miss out on calling this your home sweet home! Call today as this beauty will not last!
- MLS® #S5019569
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,857
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2910 Sanderling St
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionHighland Mdws Ph Iii
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market88
Price Change History for 2910 Sanderling St, Haines City, FL (MLS® #S5019569)
|Price Reduced||$258,000||$12,000 (4.44%)|
|Price Reduced (from $280,000)||$270,000||$10,000 (3.57%)|