Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2831 Palm Tree Dr, Kissimmee
This beautiful positioned Milano style Villa has it all. Pond view, preserve and part of the golf course. Exceptionally wide lot with a corner property, and privacy. The house sit on a spacious cul de sac with lots of parking. Close to the Village. 2 bedrooms, 2 bath with 1507 sq.ft. A/C one year old, washing in brand new, dish washer is also brand new. Wood laminated floors throughout home makes a pleasure to see. NO CARPETS. Kitchen has granite counters and styled backsplash. Cabinets and draws are upgraded. There is a dinette are off the kitchen. The formal dinning are is just outside the kitchen. Living room accommodates great views of the pond and preserve. The front glass door brightens the entrance way. Gated courtyard is for BBQs or sunning and relaxing. Great entertainment area with privacy. Master bedroom & bath have tray ceiling. All fans, window treatments, blinds and appliances convey with home. For added attraction the rear lanai has pond & preserve views with greenways all around. Solivita is a multi-award winning 55+ community with 200 clubs, 14 pools, tennis and pickle ball courts. 2 golf courses,3 eateries, Pharmacy on premises, 2 health & exercise & activities buildings. A life style you can count on for years to come.
- MLS® #S5019988
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,507
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2831 Palm Tree Dr
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionSolivita Ph 5f
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code34759
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Recovery Unit
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market57