Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2703 Gullane Ct, Kissimmee
This was Eagle Lakes' original MODEL HOME by Standard Pacific. The community has NO CCD fee's a low HOA. Built with many upgrades on an oversized lot. It has custom paint interiors, 17x17 tile floors in foyer, kitchen, family and bathrooms. Decorative floor feature in foyer and a screened side lanai room. All Stainless on black kitchen appliances, 2 yr old LG bottom freezer fridge, 42" Maple Kitchen cabinets plus and island. The property is fully enclosed with vinyl fencing and features mature landscaping. Formal living and dinning area framed by a 4 column entry. Relaxing back 8x10 tiled porch w/ retractable electric awning. Nest Thermostat, AM/FM intercom radio, security system. The garage has an external code pad and epoxy floor treatment. Existing furniture is negotiable. Virtually walk the inside of the home, check the attached 360 tour.
- MLS® #S5020014
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,798
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Address2703 Gullane Ct
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionEagle Lake Ph 03
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market21
Price Change History for 2703 Gullane Ct, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #S5020014)
|Price Reduced (from $252,000)||$245,000||$7,000 (2.78%)|