Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1935 Fairway Loop, Kissimmee
Lovely 4 bedrooms 3 bath pool home located in golf community. This spacious, bright and airy home is over 2500 sq. ft. and features separate dining room, separate living room and separate family room. Kitchen has breakfast nook and breakfast bar. Private master suite has large master bathroom, complete with double sinks, soaking tub and separate stall shower. Split floor plan allows for 3 other bedrooms plus two full bathrooms. Ceramic tile in most areas. Entertain family and friends in family room which overlooks lanai and sparkling pool. Cool off in pool or relax on covered and extended, lanai while viewing golf course. Community has parks and walking trails. Minutes away from Sunrail Station and Florida Theme Parks.
- MLS® #S5020851
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,546
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1935 Fairway Loop
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionOaks Phase 1b-2 13 Pg 88-90 4-26-29 Lot 644
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market49
Price Change History for 1935 Fairway Loop, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #S5020851)
|Price Reduced (from $312,000)||$305,000||$7,000 (2.24%)|