Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
959 Emerald Green Ct, Kissimmee
GREAT LOCATION IN GATED COMMUNITY!! This beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom, 2 car garage , oversized lot home on a CUL DE SAC lot is conveniently located in gated community of Crystal Cove Resort. The HOA includes grass, landscape maintenance , 24 hour security, community pool and clubhouse. It has sprinkler system, double pane windows, tinted windows, energy efficient water heater and energy efficient air conditioning. Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer are included. The home is in immaculate conditions ready to move in. It is also located in a very convenient area where rental turn around is great. It is minutes away from theme parks, shopping areas, restaurants, and new train station. It is easily accessible to major roadways like US-192, Osceola Pkwy, SR-417, I-4 and SR-535. DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
- MLS® #S5021478
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,978
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Address959 Emerald Green Ct
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionCrystal Cove Rsrt
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market309
Price Change History for 959 Emerald Green Ct, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #S5021478)
|Price Reduced||$260,000||$4,900 (1.85%)|
|Price Reduced||$264,900||$5,000 (1.85%)|
|Price Increased (from $265,000)||$269,900||$4,900 (1.85%)|