Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8520 La Isla Dr, Kissimmee
The largest floor plan in the resort style gated Emerald Island community. Fully furnished and tastefully decorated turn key vacation home with heated pool/spa. It can be your dream vacation home or investment property that generates great return. This home offers 7 bedrooms, a bonus theatre room that can be used as 8th bedroom. 6 full baths, open floor plan, tile floors, neutral décor, spacious kitchen with granite countertop, stainless appliances. 2 huge master suites with garden tub and separate shower. Covered patio and large pool deck is perfect place for entertaining guests. The community offers 24hr guard gated entry, a clubhouse, resort style pool, tiki bar as well as fitness center. Schedule your showing today...
- MLS® #S5022438
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage3,599
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Playground, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address8520 La Isla Dr
- SubdivisionEmerald Island Residence Ph 03
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market56
Price Change History for 8520 La Isla Dr, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #S5022438)
|Price Reduced (from $418,000)||$415,000||$3,000 (0.72%)|