Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
189 Golf Aire Blvd, Haines City
JUST Returned on market SOUGHT AFTER SHORT TERM RENTAL; PRICED TO SELL; GORGEOUS 5 BEDROOM/3 FULL BATH Home; PERFECT FLORIDA HOME FOR LARGE FAMILY OR VISITING GUESTS. NO REAR NEIGHBORS! 1st floor contains Family Room/Dining Room Combo with laminate flooring, open to ample size kitchen with all appliances included. Other first floor amenities include 1 bedroom, a full bath and INSIDE LAUNDRY ROOM. The 2nd floor contains a LARGE MASTER SUITE , walk in closet and master bathroom with dual sinks; 3 additional large bedrooms and a 3rd full hall bathroom on the upper level. HUGE COVERED LANAI FOR SITTING OUTSIDE TO ENJOY . Beautiful landscaping and LARGE POOL AND DECK to entertain!
- MLS® #S5023201
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,129
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address189 Golf Aire Blvd
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionNatures Edge Golf Estates
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market85
Price Change History for 189 Golf Aire Blvd, Haines City, FL (MLS® #S5023201)
|Price Reduced (from $249,000)||$239,000||$10,000 (4.02%)|