Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
818 N Main St, Kissimmee
Commercial Building on Main St in Historic Downtown Kissimmee. Bring your business to get the best exposure on this main thoroughfare. This completely renovated building is move-in ready with 7 offices, 2 flex-spaces, and 3 restroom all handicap compliant. Each office can lock-off, so split them to sublease or utilize the whole space. Parking located in the rear including access from Main St and rear access from Lake St boasting 9 spaces exclusive to this building. With the recently built ORMC in close proximity of this property, the city has designated this area the Medical Arts District which provides district-only incentives for specific business uses (contact city representatives). Additional incentives available for Main St and Historic Downtown properties. Don't miss out this great opportunity to grow or expand your business!
- MLS® #S5023805
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,992
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Traditional, Historical
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingAssigned, Common, Guest, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, City View
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address818 N Main St
- AreaKissimmee (Downtown East)
- SubdivisionS A Robinsons Add
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34741
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Attic Ventilator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Walk-Up
- Days on Market57