Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
756 Knollwood Dr, Davenport
PRICE REDUCTION!! Don't miss the opportunity to buy this great home in a gated community in Davenport with Low HOA. This home has an Open floor plan, fresh paint, ceramic tile floor throughout & private pool in sought after gated community close to Posner Park. Featuring a large family room over looking the pool area & open to the kitchen. Lots of space here with a separate formal dining room, 2 master suites, 3 additional bedrooms and a further bathroom with double vanity. Master Suite 1 has pool access and a stunning wet room shower. Featuring a Laundry room and great size garage for your convenience. Perfect as a permanent residence or as an investment property, this home is move in ready so make your appointment to view today!
- MLS® #S5024634
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,863
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address756 Knollwood Dr
- SubdivisionSunset Ridge Ph 02
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market74
Price Change History for 756 Knollwood Dr, Davenport, FL (MLS® #S5024634)
|Price Reduced (from $229,000)||$225,500||$3,500 (1.53%)|