Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
727 Benjamin Trl, Davenport
PRICE REDUCTION!! STUNNING LAKE VIEWS!! Move in ready, gorgeous, as new, 4 bed, 2 bath home with gorgeous water views on the popular, gated community of Williams Preserve. Relax on the large covered lanai and enjoy the peaceful water views and no rear neighbors. Current owners relocating after lovingly upgrading their home. Spacious, open plan, Greenwich model with 2 car garage and paved driveway. Kitchen boasts 42" cabinets, large pantry and all stainless appliances. Dining area and family room with sliding doors onto the covered lanai with water views. Large master bedroom and master bathroom with double sinks and huge walk in closet. Three further bedrooms, full bathroom and laundry room complete the accommodation. Community facilities include pool, cabana, playground and doggy park. Conveniently located close to many stores, restaurants and major highway. Do not miss this opportunity to own this wonderful home!
- MLS® #S5027718
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,711
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated, Park, Playground, Pool, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address727 Benjamin Trl
- SubdivisionWilliams Preserve Ph 2b
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market124
Price Change History for 727 Benjamin Trl, Davenport, FL (MLS® #S5027718)
|Price Reduced (from $249,900)||$249,400||$500 (0.20%)|