Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4352 Acorn Ct, Davenport
New Price !!!Welcome to your new home !!!This one is situated on one of the largest lots in the Solterra Resort of Davenport, Florida! Brand new kitchen and renovated !The upstairs is super open as well with a wrap around half-wall landing allowing for a view into the living room below. Here you will find an additional open area that can serve as as a den or second family area as well as the remaining five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Solterra Resort offers many amenities and services including a manned gated entrance, lawn maintenance, high-speed internet, a fitness center, full-service restaurant, daily activities, and a resort-style pool with a water slide and lazy river included!
- MLS® #S5028215
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,058
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Address4352 Acorn Ct
- SubdivisionOakmont Ph 01
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market146
Price Change History for 4352 Acorn Ct, Davenport, FL (MLS® #S5028215)
|Price Reduced (from $438,800)||$415,900||$22,900 (5.22%)|