Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
224 Moss Ln, Davenport
Expanded 2/2 Ridge Cove with full front porch, maintained in immaculate condition by original owner. Customized master en suite with private den, full bath and walk in closet. Eat-in kitchen has oak cabinets, breakfast bar, track lights, double oven, cooktop, newer microwave and newer refrigerator. Large breakfast bar opening to an expansive living room with 12' ceilings. Plantation blinds in dining room, living room, kitchen and den. Roof replaced 2017. Premium front storm door with integrated screen. Included in 1,718 SF is a fully enclosed Florida room with AC vent, tinted glass windows and door to rear patio. Washer and dryer in garage. Insulated garage door, Genie opener, installed shelving and cabinets. Seller prefers to close 3/15/2020 or after. Sold As-Is. HOA fee includes basic cable TV from Spectrum with 2 cable boxes, lawn mowing & exclusive access to resident-owned private clubhouse and amenities. Adjacent to 18-hole White Heron Golf Club, currently being renovated. High Vista is a 55+ community with an outdoor heated pool and spa, fitness center, library, pub and many organized activities. Tennis, pickle ball, shuffleboard and bocce courts. Miles of biking and walking trails within Ridgewood Lakes gated community. Shopping, Disney, Universal, Orlando & Central FL entertainment nearby, easy access to I-4, medical facilities, airports and Sunrail Station. Advent Health/Heart of Florida hospital is 3 miles away.
- MLS® #S5029220
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,718
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address224 Moss Ln
- SubdivisionRidgewood Lakes Village 04a
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market70