Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
440 Pontevedra Rd, Davenport
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Steel Creek 2/2 model has 580+ SF screened lanai with outdoor kitchen and sparkling glass-chip fire pit for grilling and chilling! Eat-in kitchen has elevated breakfast bar with pendant lighting, crown-moulded staggered hickory cabinets, 5-burner convection gas range, elevated dishwasher and closet pantry. Upgraded private full bath in master suite with 5' custom tile shower, elevated double-sink vanity and walk in closet. Guest bedroom has nearby full bath. Installed cabinets in laundry, coat closet in foyer. Granite in kitchen and baths. Crown moulding in living room, dining room and kitchen. Porcelain tile floors installed on diagonal. Upgraded ceiling fans. 8' full-view front door, 8' paneled interior doors with brushed nickel hinges and paddle handles, bull-nose corners and recessed lights throughout. Grow your own fresh herbs, vegetables or flowers in lanai garden area. Washer & dryer reserved. Sold AS-IS. $209 HOA includes access to 30,000 SF Montecito clubhouse with indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, walking track, pub, tennis, bocce, pickle ball and dog parks. Del Webb is a 55+ community with full time lifestyle directors. Located in Ridgewood Lakes gated community with miles of walking/biking trails and adjacent to 18-hole White Heron Golf Club. Shopping, Disney and Central Florida entertainment nearby, easy access to I-4, medical facilities, airports and Sunrail Station. Advent Health hospital 3 miles away. One-time $750 capital contribution fee pd by Buyer at closing.
- MLS® #S5031788
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,428
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Lobby Key Required, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address440 Pontevedra Rd
- SubdivisionDel Webb Orlando Ph 2b
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Free Standing, Gas, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market80