Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2600 Lodi Cir #104, Kissimmee
The peaceful gated and guarded community of Seven Dwarfs provides a resort living experience. This fully furnished and equipped townhome has a great floor plan. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and many recent upgrades. The floors are all new, ceramic tile downstairs (including the downstairs master bedroom), also in the bathrooms, and new carpet in the two upstairs bedrooms. Much of the furniture is new, including the beds, and the interior has been painted throughout. Located minutes from local attractions including Universal Studios, Sea World, and Disney, the community also provides many resort amenities like a clubhouse, a fitness center, a swimming pool and spa, lighted tennis courts, tiki bar and grill, kid's pool with splash pad, playground, basketball court and sand volleyball court. The home can be used as a permanent resident, as a second vacation home, or as an income-generating short term rental home.
- MLS® #S5032612
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,296
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2600 Lodi Cir #104
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionVillas At Seven Dwarfs Lane
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market49