Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13905 Fairway Island Dr #1011, Orlando
Location Location Location.. Get ready to move to Hunters Creek into this great 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo with a stunning golf view. No more stairs as you can enjoy this 1st floor end unit with a private entry. Perfect as a primary residence or as an investment property. Condo features a kitchen bar with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tiles, wood flooring and two full bathrooms. Enjoy your morning coffee outside in the shades and your afterwork delight to the beautiful sunset that Florida has to offer or have fun in the community pool, fitness center, basket ball or tennis court. Hunters Creek is an amazing community with summer activities, fall festivals, movie in the park, recreational parks and only a short bike ride to restaurants and shopping at The Loop. Audubon Villas is zoned to A-rated schools and has easy access to mayor highways such as 417 and turnpike with only 15-20min to the airport and theme parks. Call today to schedule your private or live virtual showing.
- MLS® #S5033900
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,288
- Year Built1997
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Racquetball, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address13905 Fairway Island Dr #1011
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionAudubon Vls/hunters Crk Condo
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEndeavor Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School