Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Eckerd, Davenport
Welcome home to this fantastic former model 4 bedroom 2 bath home in the Royal Ridge subdivision conveniently located in Davenport, FL. From the entry you're immediately brought into the living space where you'll notice the highly sought after tile floors and neutral color palette. The kitchen features a steel appliance refrigerator, gray cabinets, and new cabinet hardware, master bedroom is downstairs, Directly off of the main living areas are the bedrooms with the master bedroom and master bathroom located in the rear of the home, granite countertop in the bathroom, 2 years old roof. The fast-growing Davenport, FL is conveniently located and is minutes away from shopping, dining, major highways, resorts and attractions. Enjoy the sunset in the fenced backyard with deck and canopy. Call or Text today to schedule your showing! Please allow 24 hour in advance for appointments.
- MLS® #S5033969
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,404
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFenced
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address108 Eckerd
- SubdivisionRoyal Ridge Phase Two
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33897
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market20
Price Change History for 108 Eckerd, Davenport, FL (MLS® #S5033969)
|Price Increased (from $210,000)||$215,000||$5,000 (2.38%)|