Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
172 Primrose Dr, Davenport
Beautiful townhome in a gated community! Only 13 miles away from Disney World and several other Central, FL attractions. Get anywhere in Central, FL in minutes with US 27 and I4 within 4 miles. Get the groceries and get back home in minutes, too with a Publix Shopping Plaza only 2 miles away. Davenport School of the Arts is located across the street from this community and is one of the best rated schools in this county. This community has its own pool and playground for the little ones. The home itself sits on a corner lot and backs up to a nature preserve. Enjoy the yard space and scenery! A rare find among townhomes! The screened patio faces the nature preserve. Perfect for enjoying sunsets over the preserve! The living room is large enough for just about any living room set. The kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless appliances and opens up to the dining room and living room. It also has a breakfast bar. Perfect for entertaining! All of the 1st floor and all of the bathrooms have ceramic tile flooring. Upstairs are the bedrooms along with the laundry closet with included washer and dryer. 2 sinks in the master bathroom and a large walk in closet in the master bedroom make enough space for any couple. This is the perfect townhome in a rising market. Bring your pickiest buyers, but hurry. This one won’t last long in this market!
- MLS® #S5034516
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,646
- Year Built2018
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Gated Community
- ViewCorner Lot, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address172 Primrose Dr
- SubdivisionWilliams Preserve Ph 1
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLoughman Oaks Elem
- MiddleShelley S. Boone Middle
- HighRidge Community Senior High