Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4806 Pierce Arrow Dr, Apopka
WOW!!! Renovated solid block 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 car garage home in highly desirable quiet Apopka community. This property sits at the end of a cul de sac and backs up to a large wooded area. Everything is new Hvac, roof, kitchen, baths, flooring, ect. The kitchen has been updated with custom wood cabinets, solid granite counter tops, stone back splash, and stainless steel appliances with transferable warranties. Beautiful wood look life lock flooring has been professionally installed throughout the home for easy florida living. The bathrooms have been redone with new toilets, fixtures and custom vanities with granite counter tops. The large fenced backyard offers plenty of space for entertaining and playing. Dont miss your chance to see this on before its gone!!!!!
- MLS® #T3194502
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,480
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4806 Pierce Arrow Dr
- SubdivisionKelly Park Hills South Ph 04
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorOther, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market43
Price Change History for 4806 Pierce Arrow Dr, Apopka, FL (MLS® #T3194502)
|Price Reduced||$239,900||$6,000 (2.44%)|
|Price Reduced (from $249,900)||$245,900||$4,000 (1.60%)|