Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17426 Summer Oak Ln, Clermont
Well maintained, MOVE-IN-READY 4/2 home in sought after Magnolia Pointe community, with 24-hour guard gate, boat dock and access to John’s Lake, all minutes from the Turnpike, Clermont and Winter Garden. The home has a NEW ROOF (2018) and NEW AC (2017), providing years of peace-of-mind and worry-free living. The kitchen is truly the heart of the home, boasting a large breakfast bar, eat-in dinette, and ample storage. You’ll love the open flow to the family room, while a separate living room offers plenty of space for everyone. The split floor plan has the master suite on one side of the home and the additional three bedrooms on the other side. The master bath offers dual vanities, a shower and whirlpool soaker tub. New insulation (2017), solar attic fan (2017), and a new solar hot water heater (2017) all provide extra efficiency and ENERGY SAVINGS. You’ll love all the community amenities, including a POOL, tennis courts and playground. There’s also a private BOAT DOCK AND RAMP for John’s Lake, so you can ski, swim or fish on one of Florida’s top ten-ranked lakes. All within minutes of the Turnpike and HWY 50, offering easy access to downtown Winter Garden, Fowlers Grove, and Orlando and so much more. Schedule an appointment to see this home today!
- MLS® #T3195310
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,940
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Address17426 Summer Oak Ln
- SubdivisionMagnolia Pointe Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market9