Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3338 Sonder Dr, Davenport
A BEAUTIFUL Move-In Ready, 2019 Built home in the gorgeous GATED Sereno Community. 4 bedrooms and 2 baths provide great space for comfortable living. This home includes SMART HOME Technology, Beautiful matching brushed aluminum ceiling fans, NEW Washer and Dryer, and is located on a PRIMO lot with no immediate backyard neighbors! Why wait for a home to be finished, when you can buy this one with the extras! Owner is including ALL appliances, less than a year old and barely used. HUGE backyard, plenty of room to add a pool!! This Community offers a pool (with another under construction) play places and easy access to I-4 This is perfect for your Florida living and enjoying all that the Orlando area provides. Only a quick 20 minute drive to the PARKS!
- MLS® #T3226126
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,786
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Gated Community, Park, Playground
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address3338 Sonder Dr
- AreaDavenport / Champions Gate
- SubdivisionSereno Ph 2
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33896
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLoughman Oaks Elem
- MiddleBoone Middle
- HighRidge Community Senior High