Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
313 Thomasdale Ave, Haines City
Priced under market value for a quick sale! This home is conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants and schools with ease of access to the highway, in a quiet country setting. This home features a wooden staircase that leads to the upstairs with 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. A Bonus room downstairs that can be used as a den or possible 5th bedroom with access to a full bath with shower. Sliding doors from the Kitchen eat in area that lead to a covered and screened Lanai. The community features a park and play area for everyone to enjoy! Sold "As Is" for Seller convenience. Call today to make this your "Home, Sweet, Home"!
- MLS® #T3230328
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,222
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market121
- Address313 Thomasdale Ave
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionRanda Ridge Ph 03
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBethune Academy
- MiddleShelley S. Boone Middle
- HighRidge Community Senior High