Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
764 Bonsai St, Apopka
Under Construction. This Haley III could be your new dream home. This two-story single-family home is perfect for hosting friends and family. The open kitchen has a large pantry and overlooks the breakfast nook and family room, making it easier to bring everyone together for meals or family time. Enjoy your morning coffee on the beautiful covered lanai. The master suite is on the first floor and features an oversized walk in closet and his and her sinks, shower with separate tub. A 2-car garage provides convenience as well as additional storage if needed. This home comes fully equipped with Everything Included Features like slate appliances, quartz countertops throughout and oversized tile flooring in the wet areas, straight lay tile. This innovative home comes fully connected with features like a Honeywell thermostat, Schlage Encode Wifi Deadbolt and Ring doorbell. Silver Oak community amenities include a resort-style swimming pool, playground, cabana, and lawn care. If you are looking to live in a community with exquisite homes, an outstanding location in Apopka, Florida, and enjoyable amenities, Silver Oak is the perfect place for your family. With easy access to major highways such as Florida 429, State Road 414, and US 441, it is convenient for homeowners to make their way all around the Orlando area, whether it be a trip to the theme parks, shopping, or enjoying some of Orlando’s most delicious dining options. Come see why Silver Oak is a great place for your family to live and create wonderful memories.
- MLS® #T3239787
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,312
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market14
- Address764 Bonsai St
- SubdivisionSilver Oak Ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryPrairie Lake Elementary
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High