Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
348 Toldedo Rd, Davenport
Your new home awaits! Beautiful 2 Beds, 2 Baths popular Taft Street home in the fabulous 55+ Del Webb Gated Community in Davenport As you make your way into the heart of the home you will find a spacious and open living/dining room and kitchen, perfect for gatherings and celebrations. The kitchen providing plenty of storage and work space featuring stainless steel appliances, rich wood cabinets, granite counter tops and a large island with a breakfast bar. The Master Bedroom is spacious and boasts an en-suite bathroom and a very large walk in closet. The second bedroom provides for privacy for family and or guests. A third space could easily be used for an office or extra bedroom. The over sized two car garage includes a level II car charger and a manual whole house generator. Del Webb Orlando features the 30,800 square foot Montecito clubhouse, just a short walk away. The clubhouse has a indoor walking track, indoor and outdoor pools and spas and fitness center along with a fully staffed bar and kitchen. You have plenty of space to enjoy gathering with friends you meet at the fire pit, amphitheater, library, lounge, fishing dock, or community garden. Outdoor activities include tennis, boccie, basketball and pickle ball. For your furry pets, a large partitioned dog park. Discover a variety of local shopping and dining options nearby along with convenient access to major highways and expressways. Close to some of the most popular attractions and entertainment destinations Central Florida has to offer.
- MLS® #U8030059
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,440
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Handicap Modified, Park, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Waterfront, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address348 Toldedo Rd
- SubdivisionDel Webb Orlando Ph 2b
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market184