Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
168 Claffey Ct, Haines City
End your day with a splash, when you come home to this exciting 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath stunning pool home located in the heart of a fabulous luxury resort community known as Balmoral. A resort community that contains many tranquil parks, gardens, walkways and lakes. Balmoral has something for everyone in your family, whether they’re young, old, or in between. This unbelievable find is situated within half an hour of all that Orlando has to offer including Walt Disney World, Universal, Legoland and great eateries and shopping outlets, some of the world’s greatest golf courses and a myriad of other exceptional attractions; everything you could possibly need is close by.
- MLS® #U8041328
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,538
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Sewer Available
- FeaturesPool, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, City View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address168 Claffey Ct
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionBalmoral Estates
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market163
Price Change History for 168 Claffey Ct, Haines City, FL (MLS® #U8041328)
|Price Reduced (from $309,990)||$289,900||$20,090 (6.48%)|